The funds will go to two programs: Community Creative Learning Centre (CCLC), Child Development Fund - Growing Partners II(CDF-GPII).
They provided services to
- Youths from disadvantage families
- Youths in need of special education (The Gifted Youths)
- Underachievement/Drop-out from school/Non-engaged Youths
The services provided by CCLC and CDF are based on talent identification for the youths, providing them ways to develop and set lifegoals according to their talents:
- Mentorship—selecting a suitable mentor for the youths, start a mentorship relation by sharing their life experiences and talents to the youths. Set up a target saving plan for them to practice their personal development plan.
- Training—providing some trainings that can focus on the youth’s talents like drama and arts, which are not usually provide by schools.
Both of them can help the youths to widen horizons and explore their special talents, provide them a platform to release their abilities and enhance the upward mobility by using the life plan that the programs help them to develop.